Wednesday 7 December 2011

Nightclubs

We´ve done two nightclub gigs this week, on Saturday we were in Lovisa and on Monday in Stockholm at Kägelbanan. We really love doing these kind of gigs and even if the sound on stage isn´t the best since the monitors very seldom are made for any kind of a cappella singing it doesn´t disturb us at all. The gigs are sweaty and loud and very up-tempo and the crowd is so ready to be entertained. Since the stages usually aren´t that big we are standing very close to each other and I can see and feel how my colleagues are working hard and enjoying the moment intensely.

Lovisa is a special place for me since it is my hometown and the incredible warm welcome we got just blew me away. This must be what Bon Jovi experience when they perform in New Jersey or U2 in Dublin. What a feeling!

Here are some pictures from the Lovisa gig.







And this is backstage. Tired but Happy.

2 comments:

  1. I also benefit from learning the assessments, but learn that alot of people ought to stay on essay to try and add worth in the direction of the authentic weblog release. houston swinger clubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side?
    φωταεριο αθηνα

    ReplyDelete