Thursday 22 December 2011

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

It´s time to settle down and enjoy the peace and joy of Christmas and to Thank you all for hanging out with us here on Fork backstage.  We wish you a Merry Christmas and a great start on the New Year! We will be back in business sooner than you can imagine.

Here is a picture from our last gig this year.

And here are some pictures from our Christmas party!

 Gregory.                                                                        

 Linda.                                                                            

 Jonte.                                                                      


Kasper.


 Me.                                                                            

Anna. Later on that night.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you all for this year and all the gigs I've seen... I'm waiting for new material and shows that I know I'll be seeing from you!

    Happy holidays, I'm saluting all of you with my boxes of skumppa.

    ReplyDelete