Tuesday 29 November 2011

The photosession

Yesterday we had a photosession for some new pictures. Since we have the greatest confidence in our stylist Minttu she can bring whatever clothes she wants and we will wear them. When she  gave me this to slip into I felt a slight urge to question her choice but decided wisely not to. Because, as been said before, when it comes to style she knows what she is doing.

It took me and Minttu about an hour and a kilo of baby powder to get me into this but once I was in it felt like a second skin...



Also Anna had her share of baby powder and here she is with the wonderful make-up artist Jenni Jansson.

I cannot but admire the models that do this everyday. How do they manage to always look so relaxed? Yes, there are many things you can do by photoshopping the picture but you can´t change a bad face expression to a good. Or a tense pose to a relaxed. Or an empty look to an intensive look. So while standing on high heels in a rubber dress with a wind machine blowing your hair in all kinds of directions we all did our best to give the most intensive look while twisting our bodies into perfect poses. The great Nina behind the camera and Minttu were giving us hints of what they needed more of, or less of, and at some point one of them was shouting yes, that´s it!

If you are wondering what got stuck in Jontes pants it´s just some clips to make them even tighter.



Posing.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!
    Why can't I wear that at my work? You MUST love your jobs ;o)

    ReplyDelete