Sunday 15 May 2011

Happy People

This weekend we have been working but oh what a pleasure it has been! Friday started off with a delivery from Minttu - a bag full of goodies meaning new clothes for Anna and new shoes for me. And a note: Mia,  I know what you think about the shoes but just wear them! In the bag I found these wonderful black platform shoes with 15 cm heel... History has thought me one thing: don´t go into an argument with Minttu about clothes - she is always right.

In the evening we had a gig at DTM, I think the best place in Helsinki for club gigs. And it was crazy! Hot, sweaty and loud. Anna looked like a million dollars in her new clothes, Jonte almost didn´t make it back to the stage after his tour in the audience in Pokerface, Kasper was flirting heavily with the audience and they right back at him,  and I did not make a fool out of myself in my stilts. The audience was the greatest - loud, happy and dancing. At some point the screaming was reaching such decibels that it wasn´t safe to take out the ear monitors anymore. We Love That! 

                                           Happy people right after the DTM gig.

On Saturday we had a private gig. In our raider it says that the customer should provide the band with a meal. And oh what a meal! Sometimes it´s easy to forget that you actually are working...


Unfortunately our Paradise Oskar didn´t win the Eurovision contest but today, Sunday, I am holding my breath for the Finnish hockey team! Yes we can!

1 comment:

  1. You all look so happy! Hope i would have been there too..next time then. And YES! for Finland tonight :)

    ReplyDelete