Thursday 21 April 2011

One Good Idea

An Icelandic director once said to me during rehearsals: come up with one good idea per day and you will finish with a great performance. Since we are six people working in Fork it means that I have to deliver a good idea only every 6th day. How hard can that be? Mostly very hard... but yesterday I actually did it. I believe I solved the changing clothes - problem! At least I was very excited and still am.

I want to believe that we make decisions in the group based on democracy but honestly, sometimes it´s more by the Rules of the Jungle - the fittest will survive. No mercy, may the best idea win! So maybe right now at this moment, when I am about to start Easter vacation with chocolate eggs and red wine and the delightful feeling of coming up with that One Good Idea, the rest of the group is in a secret meeting somewhere, laughing at my idea and making decisions without me. That´s fine - the revenge is sweet!


Our boys in perfect harmony.

Our boys talking ideas.

HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment