Monday 3 October 2011

Heading South

Yesterday we finished our week up in north by doing a concert in Östersund which is situated in the mid of Sweden. We had some fantastic days up in Luleå and Boden, not only was the audience wonderful but also the scenery was incredible. Here some pictures from Storforsen, Big Rapids, in Älvsbyn.

Yes, sometimes we look like dorks.

This place was really energizing!

We had the weekend off and Kasper, Jonte and Anna went to visit some friends and do some fishing. According to them the size of the fish they caught could feed the whole swedish population for a decade.



Me again I flew home to see my family and on Sunday I flew back via Stockholm, Arlanda to Östersund, in good time before the concert. The trip didn´t go as smoothly as I was hoping for - of course the flight from Helsinki was late and when we landed in Stockholm I had exactly 12 minutes time to make it from terminal 5 to terminal 4. There was nothing else to do than to use the advice I got when I as a teenager was training for the 800 meters. Picture me running, like a nordic elk with its butt on fire, while pulling down the quite short skirt I was wearing and holding on to my hand luggage. Then through the security control where you nowadays have to strip down to almost nothing and pull out everything you have in your bag and still the alarm is beeping and you have to go back and take off your shoes (at that point I might have said a bad word to the security woman and for that I am sorry). But yes, I made it and the whole crew of the aircraft was cheering for me.


Today we drove 550 km to Västerås where we will be doing a show tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment