Saturday 30 July 2011

Check list


One more night and we are on our way to Edinburgh and the Fringe festival. I have really tried not to spoil the last days of vacation by only talking about Fringe but I don´t think I have succeeded very well. My check lists are all around the house, (like "go to the hairdresser", and that I did yesterday. Thank you Elina at Ges hiusmuotoilu! Check.)


And then there is the packing, of course. If a girl is going away for a month there is a lot that has to fit in the suitcase. As I write this I still haven´t packed a thing but I got it all in my head... The shoes...all the shoes that need to fit. I checked the weather forecast for Edinburgh and lets just say that I have a feeling it is quite a challenging city when it comes to shoes.
Then we have the clothes. Not only the show clothes (they should already be in Edinburgh. I hope.) But the clothes in general. I wont get into it here and now but it has given me a few sleepless nights.


I have no idea what our lovely producers Linda and Anna have been doing but every time I call them to see if there is anything I should be concerned about or something I have to fix they tell me to relax and enjoy the vacation and See you at the airport, don´t worry, everything is under control. Hm...sounds suspicious to me.
As I checked our calendar some days ago I realized that Linda and Anna really have been working. Not only are we doing the Pink Noise show every night, (except two wednesdays), we also have the mornings and evenings booked for radio performances, interviews and stuff like that.
                                    
                                         So Bye bye Vacation - Hello Edinburgh!!


and btw, the pictures are from Hanko.

No comments:

Post a Comment